Tel: 800-504-3150 • Fax: 800-339-4901
310 George Washington Hwy
Suite 200 Smithfield, RI 02917
Halo XT Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pump System is a compact, portable device indicated for patients who would benefit from the application of negative pressure to the area of a wound, for the aspiration and removal of surgical fluids, irrigation fluids, tissue (including bone), gases, bodily fluids or infectious materials either during surgery or at the patient’s bedside particularly as the device may promote wound healing.
Copyright 2015 Equinox Medical. All Rights Reserved.
HALO XT Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pump System
• Indicated for many wounds HALO XT npwt pump system
• High capacity battery long lasting and rapid charging
• Built in overflow protection and odor eliminator
• Comes in portable carrying case
• Touch screen LCD
• Built-in bed side handle
• Continuous and Intermittent mode
• Disposable 900cc canister
• Lightweight (2.425 lbs.)
• FDA approved